The Atlas online is a powerful interactive tool that enables users to visualize a country’s total trade, track how these dynamics change over time and explore growth opportunities for more than a hundred countries worldwide.
The Atlas is used by investors, entrepreneurs, policymakers, students and the general public to better understand the competitive landscape of countries around the globe. For any given country, The Atlas shows which products are produced and exported; The Atlas can then use this information to suggest products a country could begin manufacturing in order to fuel economic growth. As a dynamic resource, The Atlas is continually evolving with new data and features to help analyze economic growth and development.
The Atlas can answer questions such as:
- What does a country import and export?
- How has its trade evolved over time?
- What are the drivers of export growth?
- Which new industries are likely to emerge in a given geography? Which are likely to disappear?
- What are the GDP growth prospects of a given country in the next 5-10 years, based on its productive capabilities?