Source: NBER, National Bureau of Economic Research, Etats-Unis
1. Business Failures by Industry in the United States, 1895 to 1939: A Statistical History.
by Gary Richardson, Michael Gou #16872 (DAE)
2. A Primer on the Economics of Prescription Pharmaceutical Pricing in Health Insurance Markets by Ernst R. Berndt, Thomas G. McGuire, Joseph P. Newhouse #16879 (HE IO)
3. Bye, Bye, Miss American Pie? The Supply of New Recorded Music Since Napster by Joel Waldfogel #16882 (IO LE)
4. Monetary Policy as Financial-Stability Regulation by Jeremy C. Stein #16883 (CF ME)
5. Simple Variance Swaps
by Ian Martin #16884 (AP)
6. What Makes an Effective Teacher? Quasi-Experimental Evidence by Victor Lavy #16885 (CH ED LS)
7. Going to a Better School: Effects and Behavioral Responses by Cristian Pop-Eleches, Miguel Urquiola #16886 (CH ED)
8. When a Nudge Isn’t Enough: Defaults and Saving Among Low-Income Tax Filers by Erin Todd Bronchetti, Thomas S. Dee, David B. Huffman, Ellen Magenheim #16887 (PE)
9. Testing for the Role of Prejudice in Emergency Departments Using Bounceback Rates by Shamena Anwar, Hanming Fang #16888 (HC HE LE LS PE)
10. What Explains the Lagged Investment Effect?
by Janice C. Eberly, Sergio Rebelo, Nicolas Vincent #16889 (EFG)
11. Were the Nigerian Banking Reforms of 2005 A Success … And for the Poor?
by Lisa D. Cook #16890 (ME)
12. Trust in Public Institutions over the Business Cycle by Betsey Stevenson, Justin Wolfers #16891 (EFG LS PE POL)
13. An Empirical Decomposition of Risk and Liquidity in Nominal and Inflation-Indexed Government Bonds by Carolin E. Pflueger, Luis M. Viceira #16892 (AP ME)
14. The Liquidation of Government Debt
by Carmen M. Reinhart, M. Belen Sbrancia #16893 (IFM ME)
15. Identification and Estimation in Discrete Choice Demand Models when Endogenous Variables Interact with the Error by Amit Gandhi, Kyoo il Kim, Amil Petrin #16894 (IO TWP)
16. Human Capital Accounts: Choice of Rates and Construction of Volume Indices by Barbara M. Fraumeni #16895 (LS PR)
17. Dividends and Bank Capital in the Financial Crisis of 2007-2009 by Viral V. Acharya, Irvind Gujral, Nirupama Kulkarni, Hyun Song Shin #16896 (CF)