(Source: NBER, National Bureau of Economic Research, Etats-Unis)
1. The Impact of Plant-level Resource Reallocations and Technical Progress on U.S. Macroeconomic Growth by Amil Petrin, T. Kirk White, Jerome P. Reiter #16700 (IO PR) http://papers.nber.org/papers/W16700
2. Negative Equity Does Not Reduce Homeowners’ Mobility by Sam Schulhofer-Wohl #16701 (EFG PE)
3. White Suburbanization and African-American Home Ownership, 1940-1980 by Leah Platt Boustan, Robert A. Margo #16702 (DAE)
4. Six Distributional Effects of Environmental Policy by Don Fullerton #16703 (EEE PE)
5. Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment by Bruce A. Blonigen, Jeremy Piger #16704 (ITI)
6. Modeling Processor Market Power and the Incidence of Agricultural Policy: A Non-parametric Approach by Rachael E. Goodhue, Carlo Russo #16706 (EEE IO)
7. Why Are Target Interest Rate Changes So Persistent?
by Olivier Coibion, Yuriy Gorodnichenko #16707 (EFG IFM ME)
8. One-node Quadrature Beats Monte Carlo: A Generalized Stochastic Simulation Algorithm by Kenneth Judd, Lilia Maliar, Serguei Maliar #16708 (EFG TWP)
9. Supply and Effects of Specialty Crop Insurance by Ethan Ligon #16709 (PR)
10. The Design of Performance Pay in Education by Derek Neal #16710 (ED LS) http://papers.nber.org/papers/W16710
11. The Equal Environments Assumption in the Post-Genomic Age: Using Misclassified Twins to Estimate Bias in Heritability Models by Dalton Conley, Emily Rauscher #16711 (CH ED HE)
12. What Does Futures Market Interest Tell Us about the Macroeconomy and Asset Prices?
by Harrison Hong, Motohiro Yogo #16712 (AP IFM)
13. Forecasts in a Slightly Misspecified Finite Order VAR by Ulrich K. Mueller, James H. Stock #16714 (TWP)
14. Is the Endowment Effect a Reference Effect?
by Ori Heffetz, John A. List #16715 (EEE PE)
15. Risk Response in Agriculture
by Jeffrey LaFrance, Rulon Pope, Jesse Tack #16716 (AP PR TWP)
16. Trade Induced Technical Change? The Impact of Chinese Imports on Innovation, IT and Productivity by Nicholas Bloom, Mirko Draca, John Van Reenen #16717 (EFG IO ITI LS PR)