(Source: NBER, National Bureau of Economic Research, Etats-Unis)
1. Capital Taxation During the U.S. Great Depression by Ellen R. McGrattan #16588 (EFG)
2. The Global Financial Crisis of 2007-08: Is it Unprecedented?
by Michael D. Bordo, John S. Landon-Lane #16589 (DAE ME)
3. Are all Credit Default Swap Databases Equal?
by Sergio Mayordomo, Juan Ignacio Penya, Eduardo S. Schwartz #16590 (AP) http://papers.nber.org/papers/W16590
4. Does Stock Ownership Breadth Measure Hidden Negative Information or Sentiment?
by James J. Choi, Li Jin, Hongjun Yan #16591 (AP)
5. The Contribution of Human Capital to China’s Economic Growth by John Whalley, Xiliang Zhao #16592 (EFG)
6. Accounting for Anticipation Effects: An Application to Medical Malpractice Tort Reform by Anup Malani, Julian Reif #16593 (HC HE)
7. Health Shocks and Natural Resource Management: Evidence from Western Kenya by Joshua Graff Zivin, Maria Damon, Harsha Thirumurthy #16594 (EEE HE)
8. Local Versus Aggregate Lending Channels: The Effects Of Securitization On Corporate Credit Supply In Spain by Gabriel Jimenez, Atif R. Mian, Jose-Luis Peydro, Jesus Saurina #16595 (CF ME)
9. Baby Busts and Baby Booms: The Fertility Response to Shocks in Dynastic Models by Larry E. Jones, Alice Schoonbroodt #16596 (EFG)
10. African Export Successes: Surprises, Stylized Facts, and Explanations by William Easterly, Ariell Reshef #16597 (POL)
11. Sustainability and the Measurement of Wealth by Kenneth J. Arrow, Partha Dasgupta, Lawrence H. Goulder, Kevin J. Mumford, Kirsten Oleson #16599 (EEE EFG)
12. Unilateral Tariff Liberalisation
by Richard Baldwin #16600 (ITI)
13. Betting Against Beta
by Andrea Frazzini, Lasse H. Pedersen #16601 (AP)
14. Patient Knowledge and Antibiotic Abuse:
Evidence from an Audit Study in China
by Janet Currie, Wanchuan Lin, Wei Zhang #16602 (HC HE PE)
15. Aftershocks: The Impact of Clinic Violence on Abortion Services by Mireille Jacobson, Heather Royer #16603 (CH HC HE)