(Source: NBER, National Bureau of Economic Research)
1. Public Monopoly and Economic Efficiency: Evidence from the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board’s Entry Decisions by Katja Seim, Joel Waldfogel #16258 (IO PE)
2. The Dynamic Effects of Currency Union on Trade by Paul Bergin, Ching-Yi Lin #16259 (IFM)
3. Has the European Union Achieved a Single Pharmaceutical Market?
by Aysegul Timur, Gabriel Picone, Jeffrey S. DeSimone #16261 (HC HE)
4. What Goods Do Countries Trade? A Quantitative Exploration of Ricardo’s Ideas by Arnaud Costinot, Dave Donaldson, Ivana Komunjer #16262 (ITI)
5. Predictive Regressions: A Present-value Approach by Jules H. van Binsbergen, Ralph S.J. Koijen #16263 (AP HC)
6. Globalization, the Business Cycle, and Macroeconomic Monitoring by S. Boragan Aruoba, Francis X. Diebold, M. Ayhan Kose, Marco E. Terrones #16264 (AP EFG IFM)
7. The Establishment-Level Behavior of Vacancies and Hiring by Steven J. Davis, R. Jason Faberman, John C. Haltiwanger #16265 (EFG LS)
8. Immigration: America’s nineteenth century « law and order problem »?
by Howard Bodenhorn, Carolyn M. Moehling, Anne Morrison Piehl #16266 (DAE LE LS)
9. The Evolution of Brand Preferences: Evidence from Consumer Migration by Bart J. Bronnenberg, Jean-Pierre H. Dube, Matthew Gentzkow #16267 (IO)
10. Taxes, Permits, and Climate Change
by Louis Kaplow #16268 (EEE PE)