(Source: NBER, National Bureau of Economic Research)
1. Leverage Constraints and the International Transmission of Shocks by Michael B. Devereux, James Yetman #16226 (IFM)
2. Do Differences in Schoolâ??s Instruction Time Explain International Achievement Gaps in Math, Science, and Reading? Evidence from Developed and Developing Countries by Victor Lavy #16227 (CH ED LS)
3. Central Banks and the Financial System by Francesco Giavazzi, Alberto Giovannini #16228 (ME)
4. Attenuation Bias in Measuring the Wage Impact of Immigration by Abdurrahman Aydemir, George J. Borjas #16229 (LS)
5. Can Cheap Credit Explain the Housing Boom?
by Edward L. Glaeser, Joshua D. Gottlieb, Joseph Gyourko #16230 (EFG) http://papers.nber.org/papers/W16230
6. Why has the yen failed to become a dominant invoicing currency in Asia? A firm-level analysis of Japanese Exporters’ invoicing behavior by Takatoshi Ito, Satoshi Koibuchi, Kiyotaka Sato, Junko Shimizu #16231 (IFM ME)
7. Do Citizens Want the Truth about Terrorist Threats Regardless of the Consequences?
by V. Kerry Smith, Carol Mansfield, H. Allen Klaiber #16232 (EEE)
8. Income Differences and Prices of Tradables by Ina Simonovska #16233 (ITI)
9. Corrective Taxation versus Liability by Steven Shavell #16234 (EEE LE PE)
10. The Corrective Tax versus Liability As Solutions to the Problem of Harmful Externalities by Steven Shavell #16235 (LE PE)
11. Foreign Wars, Domestic Markets: England, 1793-1815 by David S. Jacks #16236 (DAE)
12. Endogenous Gentrification and Housing Price Dynamics by Veronica Guerrieri, Daniel Hartley, Erik Hurst #16237 (AP EFG LS PE)
13. Sadness, Suicidality and Grades
by Jeffrey S. DeSimone #16239 (ED HE)
14. Information and Employee Evaluation: Evidence from a Randomized Intervention in Public Schools by Jonah E. Rockoff, Douglas O. Staiger, Thomas J. Kane, Eric S. Taylor #16240 (ED LS) http://papers.nber.org/papers/W16240
15. Environmental Concern and the Business Cycle: The Chilling Effect of Recession by Matthew E. Kahn, Matthew J. Kotchen #16241 (EEE PE POL)
16. Covered Farm Mortgage Bonds in the Late Nineteenth Century U.S.
by Kenneth A. Snowden #16242 (AP CF DAE)
17. Cross-Country Causes and Consequences of the Crisis: An Update by Andrew K. Rose, Mark M. Spiegel #16243 (IFM)
18. The Anatomy of a Residential Mortgage Crisis: A Look Back to the 1930s by Kenneth A. Snowden #16244 (CF DAE)
19. Repairing a Mortgage Crisis: HOLC Lending and its Impact on Local Housing Markets by Charles Courtemanche, Kenneth A. Snowden #16245 (DAE)
20. Check in the Mail or More in the Paycheck: Does the Effectiveness of Fiscal Stimulus Depend on How It Is Delivered?
by Claudia R. Sahm, Matthew D. Shapiro, Joel Slemrod #16246 (EFG ME PE)